Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!
SOLVED

Is there a way to make a report that would display every Project where an aligned custom form had an update made with a date range?

Level 3

I'm trying to make a report that lists every Project where a particular custom form had an update made to it within a date range. We have a custom form field that defaults to a value, so I'd like to simply isolate the Projects where that value changed within the date range entered.

I thought it would be using "Categories Last Updated Date" as a prompt but that is seemingly tied to the last update made to the custom form itself, not the Projects that custom form has been aligned to. Though, I thought that's what "Category Last Updated Date" would be, they don't look to be doing anything different from each other. Any ideas?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Ryan,

Have you tried a Journal Entry report? I asked Support your question and that's what they suggested you try. I hope that helps!

Thanks,

Kyna

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Ryan,

Have you tried a Journal Entry report? I asked Support your question and that's what they suggested you try. I hope that helps!

Thanks,

Kyna

Level 3

Yes, I saw some other posts about this same thing. Looks like that report type is released to production on 3/5/2021, so I can try that then. Thanks!

Level 3

@Kyna Baker - inactive‚ I love this new functionality, and to be able to report on changes. I'm looking to incorporate TASK changes in a PROJECT report. I don't see where journal [JRNLE] can be used in a collection. Any ideas?

Employee

Hi Patricia,

I know that the journal entry is new, @Jeremy Flores‚ is looking into a variety of different ways that this record can be used, so I'll ask him to comment on that!

Thanks,

Kyna

Employee

Thanks, @Kyna Baker - inactive‚. @Patricia Greene‚, with the way our database is currently structured getting to the journal entries from a task or project report, is not possible. However, you could filter for specific Projects or Tasks from the Journal Entry report or table.