Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Stumped with default form setting - is this a rookie mistake?

Level 2

Hello community,

I am experiencing a frustrating problem which is likely due to a rookie mistake. When submitting a request in our Workfront instance, the first question is "Select a request type". As soon as any value is selected, a second field then appears which is called "Marketing Support Request". This second field is a dropdown that contains two values (think of it as a request category).

I have a screenshot to better explain this. I can't for the life of me figure out how to change / update the values of that second field inside the red box. It's one of the first things we setup when launching our Workfront instance. I've even gone through all of our custom forms to see if it appears somewhere, but it's as if the field doesn't exist anywhere in our system.

Is this experience common and if so, does anyone know how I can update this default setting?

Thank you in advance.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Oh! I know the answer! It's all in your Queue setups not anything to do with forms. In the project that "holds" that request queue tyou have to configure the Queue Topics and Topic Groups which control those drop downs and how requests are displayed to the user. Good luck!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Oh! I know the answer! It's all in your Queue setups not anything to do with forms. In the project that "holds" that request queue tyou have to configure the Queue Topics and Topic Groups which control those drop downs and how requests are displayed to the user. Good luck!