Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is there a way to add our company logo to custom emails notifications? How about dashboards on emails?

Level 5

Has anyone figured out how to add a company logo to custom email reminders?

Bonus question: Does anyone know if there is a way to show an object-level dashboard on a custom email?

Use case: We use WF for manufacturing projects and have tasks for quality control audits. AtApp designed a report that generates at the task level (the audit) that summarizes each issue associated with the task (each QC problem) and shows the images from the issues' the doc tab. The report is on a dashboard that is on every user's task view via their layout. We send a custom email to the project team when the task is completed directing them to review the audit task's dashboard. The email has a link that directs them to the object with the active tab being the dashboard. Is there a way to show that active tab in the email? Maybe an iFrame?0694X00000G974fQAB.jpg

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Kristy,

Although there might be a way to do so that I'm not aware of, given NWE's convention for making such URLs dependent on layout templates (e.g. https://[yourdomain].my.workfront.com/project/5e442...69/content-dashboard__5e174c3...ef7419df9), unless every such user has the same layout template (tough to guarantee over time), I'd instead suggest you adjust the Layout Template(s) for those folks so that a Task "lands" with the custom tab of interest at the top, thereby opening it automatically by default.

Regards,

Doug

P.S. that's a pretty slick looking report, if I do say so myself 😎

Thanks Doug,

The email link actually does open on the correct tab from the email. I must have accidentally done something correctly. I was thinking, adding scope for no reason as I tend to do, that we might be able to display the report directly in the email. But thinking further on it, even if I could display the report it probably wouldn't register on the Who Saw It report. That would be a problem. So I'm not going to look into that any further.

Level 10

Huh! That (landing on the right tab) is a pleasant surprise Kristy.

And yes, excellent point: by having them click the link to open the report and then logging the fact on the Who Saw It report (as a Note, via the API, for those curious), you'll continue to quietly continue to record "who saw what, when" in the background so you can review that more efficiently across your various time zones and countries without people having to take any extra action to indicate that they saw it.

Regards,

Doug