Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Is it possible to move all the communication as history in request to Workfront while submitting from Outlook?

Level 10

Hi

I was trying to create a request in Workfront from Outlook via request setup. We have several communications

happened in email.

Is it possible to move all the communication as history in request to Workfront while submitting from Outlook?

Appreciate your guidance and input, thanks in advance.

Mvh

Kundan.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee

Hi Kundan,

I checked with support and the Outlook add-in should essentially download the email add upload it as an attachment when you move it into Workfront which would be the closest thing to have the "history" in Workfront. It wouldn't be able to add that information into the update stream though.

Kyna

Level 3

We had the same question when we implemented the Outlook add-in and were disappointed to learn that replies in Outlook don't automatically carry into the related object Updates feed in Workfront. That would be amazing, since it's hard to break people of the email-only communication habit. I'm not sure if this functionality has been suggested in the Idea Exchange but it should be!