Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Is it possible to block time logging against an active Queue Project?

Level 4

We have a request in-take project that is used only to manage requests. How do I keep this project off of timesheets?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 7

hmmm. I am guessing no one presented a solution for this one?? 😉 We have struggled with this as well. You can block them from tracking time if they are shared as contributors on the queue project, but you cannot hide it altogether. I am reposting this to see if we get any hits..

Level 4

does it work to not allow to log time? see screenshot below0694X00000ELvNYQA1.png

Level 7

This works for contributors, yes, but we have a lot of PMs with manage access to the queues which still allows them to log time. A toggle in the project settings to show/hide the project from timesheets would be ideal.

Level 6

How about using the Planned Start Date and setting that way in the future?

Level 7

It's a good idea, but regardless of the project start or end date, when a request is submitted it will have its own start date that will fall within the timesheet's date range.