Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Is it possible to add a column to the Requests screen (that is accessed from the waffle menu)?

Level 3

Is it possible to add a column to the Requests screen (that is accessed from the waffle menu)?

I don't see any option to update this screen.

It is currently showing:

Name

Converted to

Path

Status

Entry Date

Last Update Date

...I need to add in the Entered by person.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to change the view of the "Submitted" requests area. 

Your best option would be to configure a dashboard with the view that you want and add it as a custom tab in the requests area via a layout template. See the below example, where two custom tabs have been added to the requests area via a layout template that shows "My requests" and "My Approvals".

Screenshot 2023-03-23 210429.jpg

Best Regards,

Rich.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to change the view of the "Submitted" requests area. 

Your best option would be to configure a dashboard with the view that you want and add it as a custom tab in the requests area via a layout template. See the below example, where two custom tabs have been added to the requests area via a layout template that shows "My requests" and "My Approvals".

Screenshot 2023-03-23 210429.jpg

Best Regards,

Rich.

Level 10

Unfortunately, it's not possible to hide it either even though it may have sensitive requests in there, like PTO requests, budget requests, etc. I have long complained about this to deaf ears.

Community Advisor

I suggest creating an Idea for adding a View option to the requests page! We have Filters, but no View like you can create Views for other pages. Odd that this isn't an element on that page and only Filters. I'll upvote it!

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )