Expand my Community achievements bar.

Introduce Yourself!

Level 9

Hey everyone!

My name is Nate Bagley. I'm the new Community Manager here at Workfront.

My job is to support you, answer your questions, facilitate conversations, help you get to know the Workfront software better, and make this community a cool place for you to visit regularly. I'm really excited to get to know you all personally.

I'd love it if you'd upload a profile picture of yourself here is a walkthrough of how to do that if you get stuck ) and then introduce yourself briefly in the comments below by answering one or all of these questions:

How do you use Workfront?

What would make this community amazing for you?

How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis?

What are you passionate about (other than work)?

What's your favorite joke?

Here's a little about me: I'm very passionate about podcasting, I love Lindy Hop dancing, my guilty pleasure is the Muppets, and I'm super excited to be here at Workfront. I know the team here cares about you a lot. They're really excited to meet a bunch of you at LEAP in a few weeks. Ok, your turn! Upload that profile picture , and introduce yourself!

375 Replies

Level 1
Hi there. My name is Laura Schupbach. Don't let the "p" fool you, it's silent. Pronounced "Shu"-"bach". I live in a suburb of Atlanta and have been in the South for 13-1/2 years having migrated from the Chicago area for my husband's job. We'll never go back! We visit often as family is all in IL. I've been with the same company for almost 23 years! I've been in the Project Management space since 2001. Shortly after becoming a PM for RRD, I earned my Masters in Project Mgmt and then went back for my PMP certification in 2009. I am passionate about my faith, my family and tools that help my team work smart, collaborate and do less with better technology. As we inch toward our go-live for Workfront, we are excited about alleviating e-mails, reducing meetings, increasing the speed of gathering updates and input from project stakeholders and so much more. Laura Schupbach RRD Atlanta GA

Level 9
Hi all, I'm Anthony. I'm the Senior (also *only*) Traffic Manager for Health Science Communications and the Scienomics Group (operating under Healthcare Consultancy Group). I've been in my role for 13 years and I'm very proud of my efforts in taking us from a completely analog routing system to our fully digital process (thanks to Workfront, of course). My current mission is two-fold: 1. Wrap my brain around the Resource Management tools to get a better handle on our overall workload 2. Lay the groundwork for my company to send me to Leap again ;) Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group

Level 1
Hey everyone! My name is April Brewer. I am curently in the middle of implementing Workfront within our marketing department. I have experience with other enterprise wide solutions similar to Workfront, but none as intuitive as the Workfront solution seems to be. I'm looking forward to networking with all of you, and sharing tips and tricks. I work for a luxury resort in beautiful Las Vegas, NV, and our department is the POC for the remainder of our organization both here in Vegas, and globally. Outside of work, my passion is long distance hiking. I'm fortunate to reside out West where we are blessed with amazing national parks, and beautiful canyons and mountains. I also love the arts, music, travel, and giving back to the community. April Brewer

Level 1
Hi Nate, My name is Jenna and I work for Compass Marketing Inc. headquartered in Annapolis MD. I work remotely out of Denver, CO. I am the Senior Project Manager of our Marketing & Creative Services team. Our expertise is opening strategic opportunities and guiding top brands in sales and marketing throughout the world. Our Marketing team just signed up for Workfront and wont be live til January so I am very much a newbie! With managing as many as 150 projects at any given time I anticipate being on WorkFront all day, everyday! We are super excited to learn how to use Workfront to become more efficient and cohesive team as we are now sprinkled all over the US. I hope to use this forum to come and solve some issues or walls I am certain that I will encounter while learning a brand new system. I am passionate about my family (1 year old Daughter Lily, Husband Jesse and 5 year old pup Lucy), about Live Music and The Great Outdoors! Stoked for upcoming ski season to start already! *A bear walks into a bar and says "Give me a Whiskey and a ....... Cola" "Why the big pause?" asks the bartender. The Bear shrugged " i'm not sure I was born that way" :) Thanks! Jenna Fenner Compass Marketing Inc.

Level 10
Welcome to WorkFront Jenna! I hope that you get as much help from this group as I have. Michael Lebowitz Marketing Analyst Michael.Lebowitz@guidewellconnect.com T 904-436-4240 | M 904-200-1364 Fax 904-565-6156 4800 Deerwood Campus Pkwy DCC 800-4-272 Jacksonville, FL 32246

Level 10
Jenna, thanks for that joke. You'll find this forum full of sympathetic, helpful people. You're going to like it. ��

Level 1
Hi, I'm a software project manager working in the Information Systems Division of the Oregon Secretary of State's office. I work specifically with the election systems including the Oregon Centralized Voter Registration, Oregon Motor Voter, and ORESTAR applications. I've been using Workfront for a few years both from a project manager and program manager. I'm looking forward to connecting with other users to triage problems and explore creative ways to use the system. Regards, Bryan Edgerton Secretary of State Agency

Level 2
Hi there, my name is Anna-Katharina, and I am a Program Manager at Sound Solutions International, living in Austria's capital Vienna. I started using Workfront 2 month ago. So it is new to me. I am using Workfront for my Program, as well as I am going to be a Workfront administrator. It seems to be a magic pm tool, and I am looking forward to an interesting exchange of experiences. In my spare time, I try to spend as much time as possible outdoors with my kids - hiking in the mountains for instance. I am happy to be here. Best regards, Anna-Kathraina Anna-Katharina Koensgen Sound Solutions

Level 1
Greetings! I'm Sean, a project manager at VitalSmarts. If you've read the books Crucial Conversations, Crucial Accountability, Influencer, or have attended a training course on any of them, you know who we are. We are just starting with Workfront, and I'm excited to see the impact it will have on our ability to bring consistency to our workflow, and increase our throughput. Sometimes if feels like the Wild West around here, and this PM/Sheriff is tired of dealing with rustlers. Okay, bad analogy, but if you are a PM, you get it. I look forward to connect with you as I learn the ropes, and hope you can help me when the need arises. Have a great day! Sean Sean Cramer VitalSmarts LLC

Level 1
Hi Workfront Community- I'm Erin, a Project Manager at Credit Karma. We're excited to start using Workfront on our Creative and Editorial Content teams. We're mid-implementation, so let me know if any of you have helpful hints on getting your team started with Workfront! -Erin Erin Fredin Credit Karma

Level 7
Welcome to our community, Erin! I'm excited to see you aboard here. I've personally used Credit Karma for a few years now, and love what you folks do! I hope you feel comfortable to reach out to the Community, or even our Support teams (Customer Care to begin with) if you run into any trouble or have any questions about the system. We recently revamped our training system, it's now called Ascent, and the videos there are so much shorter and to the point, I think it's wonderful! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Dustin Martin Tier 2 Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 2
Hi Erin, I could give you a lot of tips! And Dustin is correct, the new training is great. Good luck! -Ellyn Ellyn Kutch Old Navy

Level 2
Hi Erin, We implemented a year ago, and my biggest tip would be that done is better than perfect. You don't know what you don't know when you implement, so the best way to learn, is to start with something , then improve it as you go. The nice thing about Workfront is that you can continuously improve it for your needs, which also makes it a little overwhelming. The community is a great place to ask questions and get really thoughtful and detailed answers from expert users! Good luck! Malisa Lieser Tennant

Level 1
Hey all New here from VitalSmarts. I have gone through the training and am working on implementation. While this has been a challenging process, we are hopeful it will be worth it, in the end. Kelly McPherson Kelly McPherson VitalSmarts

Level 4
Hi Erin, I began leading Workfront implementations 2 years ago. We have learned much along the way. The implementations I have led have a variety of different use cases, and as such, I decided to build onboarding documentation which guides me and the teams through all the details from configuration with regards to Portfolios, Programs, Job Roles, Groups, Teams, Access Level, Workflow, etc. This helps to develop the Workfront interface and also guides the training requirements. I also have a Training Requirements document that I walk through with the business owner to nail down those requirements, and finally I guide them through a Reporting Requirements document to draft out those needs. This also helps determine if any custom data elements need to be tracked. This is a jumping off point for us as the teams do evolve and their needs will grow and change, but it is a great way to fully understand their needs, educate them on the process and set expectations. This works well for us. Everyone is right, in that the community here is happy to help answer questions or provide their own experiences if they can be of any help. Good luck! Jaclyn Reiter Equifax, Inc. Jaclyn Reiter PMP EFX.WFS

Level 9
@Malisa Lieser great tip! Done is often better than perfect. @Kelly McPherson , good luck with your implementation! Check out the "https://community.workfront.com/discussions/community-home?CommunityKey=620653dd-96b3-4cb4-98fc-a96b8f07e18f">Launch Group if you need help. This community is an amazing place to get tips and input into whether or not you're doing it right. Don't walk the path alone! Nate Bagley Community Manager Workfront natebagley@workfront.com | 801.477.9712

Level 10
I completely agree. On Jan 1 we are rolling out our 2nd major revision. This will be our 3rd instance in 3.5 years. Graciously sent from my mobile device.

Level 2
Hi Jaclyn, My name is Dave Koch and I am Digital Asset Manager for Sherwin-Williams. We are still in the contract stage but are heading towards a Workfront implementation. I have started the online training and find it pretty good but was intrigued with your implementation approach and documentation. As I am brand new to this community I am not sure if this is a normal request, but if you are able to share your approach it would be very appreciated. Thank you, Dave David Koch

Level 3
Hi everyone, Just joined the community as we (PVH Europe) work through the implementation of WorkFront in our IT department. PVH is an apparel company with brands such as CK and Tommy Hilfiger in our portfolio. We're based in Amsterdam and will serve approx. 150 WorkFront users (resources). I'm excited to learn about the features and how we can map our processes to the tool...any support would be most welcome! I'll be trawling through the threads and posting requests for tips and your own experiences to help speed up my own learning process, so you might see a few messages bearing my name. Speak soon, Steve Stephen Evans PVH Europe B.V.

Level 1
Hi everyone! My name is Jennifer Mysel, and I am a Coordinator for Digital Marketing and E-Commerce for The Venetian and Palazzo located in Las Vegas. I am part of the core team learning and implementing Workfront and am really looking forward to getting started with such a remarkable program. In my spare time i love to be outside with my dogs and playing softball on the weekends. Excited to be here! Jennifer Mysel The Venetian and The Palazzo

Level 10
Welcome to WorkFront. We all enjoy spending our spare time is Las Vegas so having you here is a perfect match! LOL We have all been in your shoes. Let us know how we can help. Michael Lebowitz Marketing Analyst Michael.Lebowitz@guidewellconnect.com T 904-436-4240 | M 904-200-1364 Fax 904-565-6156 4800 Deerwood Campus Pkwy DCC 800-4-272 Jacksonville, FL 32246