Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Introduce Yourself!

Level 9

Hey everyone!

My name is Nate Bagley. I'm the new Community Manager here at Workfront.

My job is to support you, answer your questions, facilitate conversations, help you get to know the Workfront software better, and make this community a cool place for you to visit regularly. I'm really excited to get to know you all personally.

I'd love it if you'd upload a profile picture of yourself here is a walkthrough of how to do that if you get stuck ) and then introduce yourself briefly in the comments below by answering one or all of these questions:

How do you use Workfront?

What would make this community amazing for you?

How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis?

What are you passionate about (other than work)?

What's your favorite joke?

Here's a little about me: I'm very passionate about podcasting, I love Lindy Hop dancing, my guilty pleasure is the Muppets, and I'm super excited to be here at Workfront. I know the team here cares about you a lot. They're really excited to meet a bunch of you at LEAP in a few weeks. Ok, your turn! Upload that profile picture , and introduce yourself!

375 Replies

Level 3
Defintely, lets try and find each other!

Level 4
Glenn, Have you downloaded the Workfront Leap App...? I think it will help people find each other at the conference.... I will be listening for British accents ;)

Level 3
Yes I have, and have my agenda on there. We have already chatted through the app ;-) Do you know much about dress code at the conference during the day and the evening events? do I need to pack the tux?

Level 4
Wow! Good question.... I was going with Business Casual during the day, and shorts and T-shirt for Disney.... Now you have me worried.... Does anyone from Workfront want to wade in with advice.....? ;p

Level 3
I would prefer shorts in the day too!

Level 2
The FAQ (https://www.workfront.com/en-gb/leap/faq/) says; What is the recommended attire for the event? The dress code for the event is business casual. We recommend you bring additional attire if you plan to golf and for the evening when we attend Disney’s Magic Kingdom Park.

Level 8

Hi Everyone! My name is Mini Sinha, I am a Project Coordinator and Co-Workfront Administrator at Excelsior College in the Marketing and Enrollment - Operations team. Excelsior is a distance learning college, based in Albany, NY, with student and faculty all around the US as well as military bases around the globe. I joined the college in January of this year and have only been using it for a few months. We are working towards using Workfront as a Project Management tool as well as a Request system for internal requests to our Marketing and Creative Services team.

I'm looking forward to learning about how people have set up workflows as well how various companies have handeled an enterprise-wide rollout of Workfront. Currently we only have our Marketing team set up in Workfront but are aiming to get licences for most of the college to submit request and phase out of our old request system.

This is my first LEAP conference and it's also my first time ever going to Disney so I'm super exited to be part of the conference. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you there!!

Warm wishes, Mini0690z000007ZkizAAC.jpg

Level 10
Hi Everyone, My name is Anthony Imgrund and I am a project manager with the Strategic Ops team at FCB. I act as the system administrator for our global instance of Workfront. Our company uses Workfront to centralize project schedules and report on tasks that are due soon. That is the first level. We are starting to work with some business units on using the tool for planning resources and to better estimate their projects. The third part will be to do some forward planning in the tool and use it for staff planning. I just having this community is amazing. I like hearing the questions, issues and feedback people give about the tool. It is nice to 1) make sure that you aren’t crazy and this is something other people are struggling with, and 2) others can chime in with answers or workarounds. Everyone is at a different level in the tool and work different with the tool so it is great seeing their perspective. Because I’m the system admin for our global instance, I pretty much live in Workfront. My job is to problem solve, configure reports, etc. so it makes sense that I’m in it all the time. Outside of work, I love Broadway, opera, theater, concerts, movies, etc. I love being “transported” somewhere with characters to escape life for a little bit. I also love traveling and the law (and used to say politics in general, but this election season has discouraged me a little. But I still find how the law is created, implemented, and interpreted every interesting). My favorite joke- Pessimist: Oh, this can't get any worse! Optimist: Yes, it can!

Level 9
Anthony,
Just having this community is amazing. I like hearing the questions, issues and feedback people give about the tool. It is nice to 1) make sure that you aren’t crazy and this is something other people are struggling with, and 2) others can chime in with answers or workarounds. Everyone is at a different level in the tool and work different with the tool so it is great seeing their perspective.
Thank you for saying this. I am so excited to see this community grow and do whatever I can to make sure it's valuable and fun.
Pessimist: Oh, this can't get any worse! Optimist: Yes, it can!
This is hilarious! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 9
Great to meet you Mini! You're finally going to meet your namesake, hat's so exciting! We're excited to have you at Leap. Thanks for introducing yourself.
This is my first LEAP conference and it's also my first time ever going to Disney so I'm super exited to be part of the conference. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you there!! Warm wishes, Mini
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 1
Hi all — I'm Jen Abbey, Director of Project Management at Carmichael Lynch in Minneapolis. Looking forward to seeing you next week at Leap!

Level 4
Hi Everyone, My name is Julie Wago and I work for Getty Images as a Sr. Manager in our Marketing Operations team based in Seattle. In addition to being our Workfront Administrator, I manage a team of project managers and together we help to execute on our company's marketing initiatives. We implemented Workfront a year ago and I'm now looking to improve things by focusing on a few areas, such as capacity & resource planning and enhancement of our user experience. This will be my first LEAP conference and I'm looking forward to learning a lot and meeting other fellow Workfront attendees. Cheers!

Level 3
Hi, everyone! I'm Becka and I'm the brand manager for a large healthcare organization based in Toledo, Ohio. We span the continuum of care from hospitals and primary care providers to home health care and hospice. We are 17,000 strong and serve 27 counties in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. In addition to my brand manager responsiblities, I'm also the system admin for our instance of Workfront. Our marketing communications divison serves as an in-house agency for the organization - marketing/advertising, design, video, digital, PR, etc. We use Workfront to manage our daily workflows and intake customer requests. We've been up and running on Workfront for about 18 months and it's only getting better as we go. I spend about 60% of my day in Workfront ... My goal is to get that much higher, but we are still in the transition phase of moving communication/work out of email and over to Workfront. The implementation of this community is fantastic. I often look to my peers for help working through an issue and having access to a whole group of people I can learn from, and in turn help, is priceless. I echo Skye's request for breaking out the forums into smaller focus areas. It'd be very helpful to be able to target the type of conversations I'm interested in. For example, we are no where close to being able to implement resource planning/leveling, so those conversations aren't of much interest to me. But reports/dashboards or approval workflows? That's a horse of a different color. Outside of work, much of my time involves my fur-kid, Rosie - a (almost) four year-old Boston Terrier/Bulldog mix. My favorite thing in life right now is a new podcast - The West Wing Weekly. (Does anyone else wish that Josiah Barlett was running for president?) I'm an NPR junkie and love music - musicals, classical, jazz, opera, bluegrass, 80s power ballads, 90s boy bands.

Level 9
Jennifer and Julie, I hope you both had a blast at LEAP! So glad to have you in the community. In Reply to Jennifer Abbey and Jullie Wago:
This will be my first LEAP conference and I'm looking forward to learning a lot and meeting other fellow Workfront attendees.
Becka, I'm so glad you're a part of this community! Just so you and Skye know, we are planning to build out the community into more focused forums. My goal is to make the forum like a house party. I don't want it to feel like a mosh pit (so many people in one forum that you can't keep track of anything or get any value out of it) and I don't want anyone standing in a room completely alone because we chose to build out the new toipcs too quickly. Keep sending me feedback, as it's the best way for me and the Workfront Team here to know what to build out next. In Reply to Becka Johns:
The implementation of this community is fantastic. I often look to my peers for help working through an issue and having access to a whole group of people I can learn from, and in turn help, is priceless. I echo Skye's request for breaking out the forums into smaller focus areas. It'd be very helpful to be able to target the type of conversations I'm interested in. For example, we are no where close to being able to implement resource planning/leveling, so those conversations aren't of much interest to me. But reports/dashboards or approval workflows? That's a horse of a different color.
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 2
Hi, I'm the Assistant Director of Marketing Operations at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. One of my responsibilities is project management. We use Workfront throughout the day and each team member is supposed to use their dashboard as their to-do list. I think it would be great for the community to be a place where we can share our solutions for various processes and issues. I bet we all have some unique settings and reports that would be useful to another team! Outside of work I enjoy boxing and riding my motorcycle. I don't have a favorite joke, but here's an interesting article about research done on what makes jokes funny: http://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2015-11-24-what-makes-us-laugh-its-serious-research

Level 2
Hello! I am Jan Jacobs, from Madison, Wisconsin. I work at Great Lakes Higher Education Corporation, managing projects in the philanthropy division. We are fairly new to WorkFront. We implemented in November 2015. Looking forward to sharing the wealth of knowledge this group holds! Jan

Level 10
Welcome, Jan! Jump in, the waters great! ‚ò∫

Level 10
Hi, My name is David Cornwell. I am based in Melbourne, Australia and work in the PMO for Pentana Solutions, who provide IT Solutions to the Automotive industry worldwide. We are 6 months into our rollout of Workfront to around 200 users globally, spanning many timezones and languages. We have a way to go, and are starting on integration to our Finance and Service Desk systems at the moment. Like others, I find the community great already. As I am the most advanced Workfront user in our company, there is nobody here to twirl propellers with at my level so it is great to be able to connect with others in similar roles in other companies. As mentioned in another thread I started, one of the things I really would like to see is a Feature Request area with voting functionality. Nate is already looking into providing this, which is great. I spend around 90% of my time in Workfront daily at the moment and can't see that letting up any time soon! Aside from work, I am passionate about travelling with my wife....Japan and Thailand are up next this year. I'll leave the jokes to those who are good at them! I didn't make it to LEAP this year (too busy with the rollout) but hopefully next year will be possible. Do you know where it will be next? Cheers

Level 10
<> It was announced at LEAP this year that next year, 2017, the Conference will be in Salt Lake City, Utah. Hope to see you there!