Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Innovation Lab — Prioritization is open!­­

Administrator

It’s that time again! Let your voice be heard.

You're invited to participate in a survey to help prioritize the top ideas from the Adobe Workfront Innovation Lab. You can complete the survey any time between now and March 28th. This is your opportunity to tell the Workfront product team which features to focus on in the future.

Unlike past prioritization cycles which were conducted on Workfront One, we're conducting this prioritization cycle via a survey. As with previous cycles, your available options contain a curated list of top ideas that Adobe Workfront is considering for development. Improvements with the highest number of votes at the end of the voting period will be considered for development.

You’ll find a number of exciting ideas, including:

• Move content from Preview Sandbox to Production
  • Assign multiple teams to a single task
  • Remove Commit Dates from the system
  • And many more

Don’t miss your chance to help influence Adobe Workfront’s product development priorities!

Prioritize Now!

New to the Prioritization process? Check out this short article to learn more.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 4

So happy to see some of my wishes on here! Let's hope they happen!

#assignmultipleteamsontoasingletask

Level 10

Lot's of things in idea lab I would love to see but nothing on this very limited pre-defined list interests me.