Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

In the new experience, is there a way for the Timesheet to open to the current week like classic does? It currently opens to "My Timesheets" the list of weeks.

Level 3

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Kendra,

It looks like this is something that other users are asking as well on this thread @Monique Evans‚ @Heather Kulbacki‚ @Anna Grace Bates‚ did any of you ever submit an idea to the Innovation Lab or did you decide that have the user see their open timesheets was actually the most useful thing?

Kyna

Community Advisor

I did not submit a ticket. We actually prefer the way it works in the New Experience. It allows users to see at a glance each time they go to their timesheet if they have prior weeks that they haven't closed out yet.

And since a good number of our users log their time directly on tasks or issues, they have a tendency to forget to go to the timesheet itself and close them out, so when the do it's a quick/easy reminder.

Level 10

We haven't switched to NWE yet @Heather Kulbacki‚, but this is a good point for us to keep in mind, since we have the same problem with users not Submitting their timesheets and have to remind them: every. single. time. period.