Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

If Issues are part of Project, are the hours worked on them included in Project Report Types?

Level 2
If Issues are part of Project, are the hours worked on them included in Project Report Types?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 10
Hi - I am also surprised that no one replied to your question. Sorry about that. Hours charged to issues are definitely available for project reporting. Can you describe what you'd like the report to look like? That might help me envision what you are looking for, and then that leads me to knowing how to get the data out of WorkFront. Thanks for the reminder. Let's not have unanswered questions on this forum :-) Eric

Level 2
We already have reports. The issue is that the Project type report shows more hours than either the Task or Hours type report. So, it seems to me from a basic level that Task type Reports only show Task Hours. Do Hours type Reports show Task and Issue hours? And how could a Project type report show more? Is there a way for me to share the reports with you? I am not familiar with that capability, such as copying the SQL if we were in that world. BTW, thanks for responding!

Level 10
Hi: I don’t know what your project-type report is, so sharing is pretty critical to moving ahead to find a solution. You can take a screen shot of the layout and a screen shot of the filter criteria of the report. That way, I don’t see any sensitive or proprietary information. Like this: [cid:image001.jpg@01D1F308.CFA9BA70] [cid:image002.jpg@01D1F308.CFA9BA70] That is a quick way to share the report. There is another way, using Kickstarts, but right now, exporting kickstarts causes an error, so I can’t share a kickstart report extract with you as yet. [cid:image003.jpg@01D1F308.CFA9BA70] Send me a couple of screen shots for the project-type report, let’s see what we’re working with. Thanks, Eric

Level 2
Ok, here you go. I included where I believe the issue to be, in the definition of the Actual Hours Column. Thanks again for your effort.