Expand my Community achievements bar.

Idea Exchange Roll Call - Give Me Props!!!

Level 10

Wouldn't this be sweet? https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115006733493-Building-A-Report-Filter-on-Nati...

When building a report and searching for a field, give the ability to hide all of the custom fields. This will help users "ignore" or "hide' all of the noise.0690z000008K7byAAC.jpg

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

7 Replies

Level 10
I would vote for this 45 times, right now, if I were allowed to. Thank you for setting this idea up. -skye

Level 10
Voted...with the additional thought that perhaps if you were looking at a mix of fields, Workfront could colour-code them so that you know easily which are standard and which are custom fields. David Cornwell

Level 10
What I would like is for custom fields to inherit the permissions granted on the Form Sharing tab of custom forms. (i.e. we can hide custom forms from specific companies, but when building reports all the fields within those 'hidden' custom forms are shown in the field picker on the left to everyone) Jamie Hill JLL Global

Level 10

@NRYN R - inactive‚ I was the first vote on your idea yesterday - just to give you the heads up that you might have ‚forgotten to upvote your idea. ;)

Level 10
Indeed I forgot. Thank you! We're at 11, only 34 to go!

Level 10
hey Narayan, I know this is a reporting idea, but you might get more exposure if you bump it on over to the Global discussion group instead. :) -skye