Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Our experts will be answering your questions starting TOMORROW at 8 AM PST!
SOLVED

I was the main system admin. I left the company and we stopped using Work Front. Two months later, I came back and we started Work Front again. I had to create a new user with my new credentials. Now I'm trying to deactivate my old account but I keep

Level 1

getting an error that I need to make someone else the main system admin. My new profile has me as the system admin. I have tried lowering the access level on my old profile but that doesn't work. Any idea how I can deactivate my old account as it counts to our total Plan usage. Using the New Experience.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

hi Paula, in the setup area under System | Customer info, is your old account listed under the Admin Email field?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

hi Paula, in the setup area under System | Customer info, is your old account listed under the Admin Email field?

Level 1

That was the problem! I thought it was simple but just couldn't find it! Thank you loads!