Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront Research: Unmoderated Study on Project Navigation

Employee

Hi Everyone,

I have another study that we’re looking for people to participate in! We’re looking for people from all types of job roles, including executives, individual contributors, people/team managers, project/work managers, and system admins.

This study will help us to understand the ease of navigation for project-related tasks in Workfront and will help us to chart changes over time, with the aim of making Workfront work for you. It involves a series of simple navigation tasks in Workfront related to a project, such as adding financial data, business cases, baselines, and the like.

This study should take around 15 minutes, and you can complete it on your own time. Here is the link to the study if you’d like to participate: https://s2.userzoom.com/m/NyBDNTc1MlMyMjI4

You can also feel free share this link with any other Workfront users who might be interested in participating, and please and let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

Dani

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Everyone! We're still looking for about 15 more people to participate in this study--it should only take about 15 minutes and you can do it on your own time!

Employee

Hi Everyone!

We're still looking for a few more people to complete this study. It will be really useful in helping us to track how new updates impact everyone's experiences over time, so please participate if you're interested/get a chance!

Best,

Dani

Employee

Hi Everyone,

We still need a few more people to participate in this study. I know it's a bit of a time commitment (15-20 minutes), but it will be really helpful for us to create a baseline of the current Workfront experience for project-related tasks.

Please consider participating if you have some time!

Thanks!

Dani