Expand my Community achievements bar.

I know I have this view/report somewhere ... I believe is was a LEAP takeaway from 2018 or 19....column that shows "last update" verbiage...for the life of me I can't find it. guess I need to use the "clean-up" dash.\n\nhelp?

Level 7

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

9 Replies

Level 10
Hi Tegwyn, The WFPro “Last Note Summary” text might be what you’re looking for at: https://wf-pro.com/home/training/text-mode-examples/ Thanks, Narayan

Level 7

thank you! 😊

I've never seen this link before ....I'm thinking it was from "top 15 tricks" session, but this doesn't look familiar. I'll try it!

was not able to get a column that displayed last task name completed - all I can get is predecessor number to show. I submitted ticket but guess it's not possible.

think if i can have current task name to show that I could get that one...

Level 10
Well then, I’m glad you asked because there are a lot of other goodies in there that I recommend you have a look at. There is a “Date Predecessor Task Completed” example that I’m thinking you could modify to get what you need. Give this a try and, if it works, I’ll add it to the “Text Mode Examples”. displayname=Predecessors Completion Dates listdelimiter=
listmethod=nested(predecessors).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression={predecessor}.{name} valueformat=HTML

Level 7

i don't see a search feature ----i don't think link took me to "last note summary" ?

def going to try this calc -I appreciate it and will let you know how it works for my customer report!!!!

Level 7

HOLY COW!!! that totally worked!!!!!!!!

kinda telling that I'm so excited by this LOL

YAY ---TY 👊

Level 7

we have not moved to "experience" yet --(just now testing myself and liking it) --so I'm a little confused still on last update column

Level 10
Hi Tegwyn, if you use Control + F in your browser, you can search the report. After all, it is just a Workfront report. ;-)

Level 10
Glad to hear it Tegwyn. üëä Back at ya!