Expand my Community achievements bar.

I have created custom expense forms that I need to attach to every Expense record added to projects within our Workfront environment. I know how to do this within Templates for Projects and Tasks, or system wide in Project Preferences, but not Expenses.

Level 2

We use Fusion to integrate bi-directionally with a custom budget database that has additional information we need to track on each expense item. I have 2 forms I want attached to each Expense record. it is difficult to just have the users add them, as one form they do not have access to. it is a "hidden" form that just stores data fields relating to integrations and calculations that we do not want users to accidentally change that would interfere with these processes. If our users are required to add these themselves, not only is it up to human error to potentially interfere with the integrations, it would expose the "hidden" data to user modification.

I believe I can add these forms after object creation through Fusion, but this could be up to a 5 min delay as that is the fastest schedule that can be configured for firing off the process.

If I am thinking about this incorrectly or there are other creative solutions I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Employee

Hi Aaron,

I just checked with Workfront support and it sounds like you're on the right track for what they would recommend you do (use Fusion, particularly because you want to automate it).

Maybe someone else has some creative suggestions??

Kyna