Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

I have a request queue set up to route to a team with a custom form attached to the requests. The assigned to team users have contribute access and can see the request and the form, but cannot see the fields in the form unless given manage access.

Level 4

I have multiple other queues set up same way with no issue seeing forms with contribute access. What am I missing??

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Pamela,

This will be because you have a section break in your custom form with view settings applied that restrict who can see the fields within that section. If you go to your custom form, click on the section break field to display the field configuration in the left hand panel, you will see a screen that looks like this:

0694X00000AtTgnQAF.pngIf you update the setting that says 'In order to view this section, people must have permission to . . .' and select contribute access. Your teams should then be able to view the fields.

Best Regards,

Rich.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Pamela,

This will be because you have a section break in your custom form with view settings applied that restrict who can see the fields within that section. If you go to your custom form, click on the section break field to display the field configuration in the left hand panel, you will see a screen that looks like this:

0694X00000AtTgnQAF.pngIf you update the setting that says 'In order to view this section, people must have permission to . . .' and select contribute access. Your teams should then be able to view the fields.

Best Regards,

Rich.