Expand my Community achievements bar.

I am trying to find the average number og business days for issue completion.

Level 1
I am trying to find the average number og business days for issue completion. Is there a way of excluding the weekends in the count?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Karen. One approximation could be to calculate the difference in days (eg 26), and for anything over 7, deduct two days (for Sat/Sun) for each week (eg 26 - (2*(26/7))). More accuracy would require a more complex formula. Regards, Doug

Level 10
Alternatively, Karen, if it is more of a Service Level Agreement (SLA) you are after, I invite you to consider installing our SLA Package , which includes priority and weekday based calculations, as well as dashboards to monitor and manage the desired SLA targets. Regards, Doug

Level 7
I created a calculated field on forms with this formula: WEEKDAYDIFF(Entry Date,Resolve Project.Actual Completion Date) Then I can aggregate on reports like this: aggregator.displayformat=customNumberAsString aggregator.function=AVG aggregator.namekey=CSC-TRNNMB aggregator.valuefield=DE:CSC - Turnaround Time aggregator.valueformat=customNumberAsDouble displayname=Turnaround Time (work days) linkedname=direct namekey=CSC-TRNNMB querysort=DE:CSC - Turnaround Time textmode=true valuefield=CSC - Turnaround Time valueformat=customNumberAsString I think that's all of it.