Expand my Community achievements bar.

Creating a filter for a project report that filters projects based on the completion date of a milestone task

Level 3

For my project report I have all creative projects. I want users to be able to toggle using an additional filter to sort only projects which the CR0(Creative Review 0) is this month. Does anyone know if this is possible? I couldn't find anywhere on the community if anyone had found a solve for this or in the documentation if there was a way to do this.

I've created a column in the report that shows the CR0 date and if it's been completed. But due to the volume of projects that get pulled in with this report people are looking to filter the projects by CR0 dates in the next week and/or add groupings to show the week of the planned completion of the CR0 for the projects. Not sure if either of these things are possible. Below is the text mode code I'm currently using to show the CR0 Dates / status within a column for reference.

displayname=CR0
listdelimiter=<div>
listmethod=nested(tasks).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=IF({milestone}.{sequence}=4&&{status}='NEW',{plannedCompletionDate},IF({milestone}.{sequence}=4&&{status}='CPL',"",IF({milestone}.{sequence}=4&&{status}='INP',"In Progress")))
valueformat=HTML

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies