Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

How to setup Proof email settings default? Since you can't change people more than 1 at a time, is there any way to make sure that new users who get a Proof can be setup to have their email notifications to "disabled" ?

Level 10

I've looked everywhere for this answer but can't find anything about this. New users who get a proof are getting a variety of settings from "Decisions" to "Daily Summary" wtih no rhyme or reason. I've now just discovered this and have to go in one at a time to fix everyone to the correct default setting. This will take me months to do! Any insight into this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10

Almost 2 years ago I posed this question and I am still struggling with the randomness of new Proof reviewers getting notifications. I have hundreds of users and have to change them one at a time. Why is this not a default setting? Anybody else have this issue?

Level 4

I haven't found a way to be able to control those types of settings at the admin level but I have submitted a ticket and was able to get them to update every user's proof role to Reviewer & Approver. I would assume if they could do that, they would be able to update the Email Alert also. I know it doesn't apply the change moving forward but it might help somehow?

Level 10

I wish I thought of that before! I have gone in so many times and manually adjusted people, but new ones are constantly added with the wrong defaults. Maybe if I call them every month and ask them to keep doing it for all new contacts they will put it on the plan to program default settings!