Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Marketing Organization Workflows

Employee

Hi everyone,

Name's Vazgen and I'm a Group Product Manager here at Adobe Workfront. One of the areas of research we now conduct can be deeply impactful to the marketing organization workflows and I am looking to validate (and invalidate) our learnings about those. The research format is very open, and is focused primarily on how work gets done in a Marketing organization. How new work comes in, how is it planned, what are the common steps for the execution, how the results are being reviewed, what MarTech tools are being used in the process - the whole spectrum!

It will be a tremendous help to us and me personally, if you could make time for such conversations!

The link below will allow to book time directly on my calendar, as I'm located in Armenia, the available times will be in early morning US time, but hopefully we will be able to make it work at the times the most convenient for you.

https://calendly.com/wf-product-and-design-research/marketing-workflows

Thank you, and looking forward to screen-to-screen conversations :)

Vazgen

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies