Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to alert/notify a user when a certain action (example uploading a particular doc on an Issue) is pending for more than 3 days?

Level 2

Our business users are using Issues and Issue status within workfront to capture ,communicate and interact on a certain process with their agency stakeholders. There is a requirement wherein when the issue is assigned to the agency user, they have to upload a document. If the agency user has not uploaded the doc (issue has been awaiting for them to upload the document) for more than 3 days, then workfront should notify the business user. What is the best way to config this within workfront with or without workfront fusion?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hello @anasooya 

You will need Fusion for this or you could use the free API and create a Web hook etc but that would need some development. 

Fusion would be your best bet. If you need help with Fusion give me a message. 

Good luck. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hello @anasooya 

You will need Fusion for this or you could use the free API and create a Web hook etc but that would need some development. 

Fusion would be your best bet. If you need help with Fusion give me a message. 

Good luck. 

Level 2

thank you for your response. Is there a way to use workfront reports to create this list of issues and then send report  to user on a weekly basis?