Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

How many reviewers can be a on a proof?

Level 1

How many reviewers (stakeholders) can be on a proof. I seem to be limited at 19. 

Thank you 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi, Tara, I was certain there was a limit, however, I found this article while searching the documentation. 

You are not limited to users with an active Workfront account or who belong to your company—you have...

I do not see anything in any of the documentation referencing a limit but I feel like I have experienced that before!  Maybe a support ticket is in order... 
Good luck! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi, Tara, I was certain there was a limit, however, I found this article while searching the documentation. 

You are not limited to users with an active Workfront account or who belong to your company—you have...

I do not see anything in any of the documentation referencing a limit but I feel like I have experienced that before!  Maybe a support ticket is in order... 
Good luck! 

Community Advisor

I don't believe there is a limit but ask yourself if you want as many as 19 people and their differing opinions to weigh-in on the proof, you may never get a final decision.  I suggest limiting proofs to just users that must provide sign-off for business process reasons.