Expand my Community achievements bar.

How do I get Workfront One accounts created for my team?

Level 1

I can log into Workfront One but no one on my team can. They need to complete a dozen assigned training modules in the next few months. They can access the modules without a problem. However, they need to log in so they can prove compliance. The people listed below are all current users. Please, let me know if you can setup accounts for them. Thank you.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

10 Replies

Employee

Hi Doug! To get Workfront One accounts for your team, you'll need to submit a support ticket. I'll pass this along to support on your behalf, and delete the email addresses since everyone can see them right now.

Thanks!

Kyna

Level 1

Hi Kyna,

Thank you very much for forwarding this request to Support, but for future reference, I am curious about how submit a ticket to Workfront One on my own. I tried the two links below and got the same amusing error message. Please, advise link or menu breadcrumbs to create a support ticket on Workfront One on my own. Thanks again.

https://one.workfront.com/s/support and ...

https://one.workfront.com/s/contactsupport both go to ...

"These are not the Droids you're looking for"

Employee

Hi Doug!

Of course! You'll need to be marked as an Authorized Support Contact on your Workfront One profile to be able to submit support tickets. Once you are, you would go to the links you found to submit tickets. Do you know who the Authorized Support Contact is for your company? They can request to add you!

Kyna

Level 1

Ok, that makes sense. Our global admin is located in Europe. I will reach out to him in the morning. In the meantime, can you tell me if there is a subscription or other fee for adding an Authorized Support Contact to Workfront One? Please, advise. Thanks.

Employee

Perfect! There is no fee, it's just that we want all of you at your org to be aligned to keep things as streamlined as possible.

Employee

To clarify though, the number of ASCs depend on your purchased support plan. So your current admin will be able to give you best advice on how to proceed.

Employee

Doug,

Just to clarify ... Logins for Workfront One aren't needed to access the training that's available online. However, Workfront One currently doesn't offer reporting around completion of training on the website. (You were able to do this in Workfront Ascent for the Workfront Classic training. But Workfront One and Workfront Ascent are two different back-end platforms, so the features/functionality aren't the same.) A general user wouldn't need a Workfront One login unless they want to participate in Community or file support tickets.

Level 1
Hi Allison, Thank you for the clarification. Many companies tie self-directed training to bonus plans, specially in this pandemic paradigm we find ourselves. Being able to prove completion of the training modules would be better than relying on the honor system. My team are all senior professionals I trust completely, but not all managers are so lucky as me. I think this is something to consider for your roadmap. Best Regards, Doug Versele Project Team Manager North America Customer Center

Employee

Doug,

Being able to track training completion is indeed on our roadmap! (And I'll be sure to share your feedback to my manager on the training team.)

We have had other customers track training in Workfront using a project (a task for each training module to complete) or a request queue (submit through the queue when you're done with a module). But that does rely on the honor system, as you noted.