Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

How do I create a task report that displays the hours for multiple people assigned to the same task?

Level 3

I want to create a task report that shoes the hours for each individual assigned to the same task. In my efforts to create this report, all of the hours are showing up under one person when the task actually includes 3 - 4 more individuals.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

I have this column added to one of my views to see hours by Assignee

displayname=Assignment Breakdown

listdelimiter=<br>

listmethod=nested(assignments).lists

textmode=true

type=iterate

valueexpression=CONCAT({assignedTo}.{name}," (",{role}.{name},") - ",{workRequired}/60,IF({workRequired}/60>ABS(1)," Hours"," Hour"))

valueformat=HTML

Hope that helps

Level 10

Hi @Anthony Imgrund‚

Thanks and I remember you helped the above code to make our lives easier.

As suggested, we started to use assignment breakdown as column in project view, the code is;

displayname=Assignment Breakdown

listdelimiter=<br>

listmethod=nested(assignments).lists

textmode=true

type=iterate

valueexpression=CONCAT({assignedTo}.{name}," (",{role}.{name},") - ",{workRequired}/60,IF({workRequired}/60>ABS(1)," Hours"," Hour"))

valueformat=HTML

Id planned hours is 40 hrs equally between 3 assigments, then the planned hour shows 13.3333333 hrs each.

Any solution to round this number?????

Thanks in advance.

Mvh

Kundan

Level 3

Huge help. Thanks so much Anthony!

-Rick

Level 3

This is great in creating a column of planned hours by assignee. How might I also create a column of actual hours for these assignees?