Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

How can I customize a grouping label in a report based on what the result is?

Level 5

I have a report that is grouped by Project Priority. In the report only I would like the row that has the group name to be custom. For instance right now they are grouped by Red Alert and High. But I would like to make those say something like "Red Alert - First Priority" and High would equal "Due Today". How can I accomplish this?

Also is there any way to edit the color of the group header rows to make them more noticeable?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Tracy, Try this... (Note: I did this for a task or issue report since you said Project Priority. If this is for a project report, just remove the {project}. that I have put in)

group.0.name=

group.0.valueexpression=IF({project}.{priority}="4","Red Alert - First Priority",IF({project}.{priority}="3","Due Today",IF({project}.{priority}="2","When You Can Get To It",IF({project}.{priority}="1","Low Priority","No Project Priority Given"))))

group.0.valueformat=HTML

textmode=true