Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Home page layout not defaulted

Level 2

Hello,

I've set up a Team and assigned a home page layout for them and saved, but when I login in as one of the users the layout I've created doesn't show. I've tried re-saving, logging in as another user and still nothing.

I would like this particular group to have the layout I've created. Any advice is greatly appreciated. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Are you talking about assigning a layout template to a team? if so, you should refer to the following documentation:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/administration-and-setup/customize/layout-te...

Please note that layout templates can be assigned to users, PRIMARY roles, HOME teams and HOME groups in a particular hierarchy. What does this mean?

* if the team is not the user's home team, the layout template will not be applied

* if the user has a second layout template applied to a different thing (e.g. their role), that one might take effect instead

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Crystal - 

Is your Workfront instance enrolled in the new Home through setup?

KellieGardner_0-1706022737621.png

Level 2

I'm having this same issue, for me I've assigned the layout template to all users individually and I've ensured my workfront instance is enrolled in the new home through setup.

But when I log in as one of the users, that I've assigned this new home layout through a layout template, I'm seeing the worklist still not the new home page. 

Any ideas on how I can ensure that when the users with this new layout template log in they see the new home and not the old worklist home screen?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Are you talking about assigning a layout template to a team? if so, you should refer to the following documentation:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/administration-and-setup/customize/layout-te...

Please note that layout templates can be assigned to users, PRIMARY roles, HOME teams and HOME groups in a particular hierarchy. What does this mean?

* if the team is not the user's home team, the layout template will not be applied

* if the user has a second layout template applied to a different thing (e.g. their role), that one might take effect instead

Level 2

Thank you so much. Looks as though I will need to assign individually in my case