Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Home (beta) Team Work Requests

Level 2
The documentation for the Home Beta view shows a Team Requests link in the Show drop down. View this on Workfront > I'm not seeing that for our users. Anyone else have this? Really need to be able to see team queues. Greg Brisendine MRC Global
14 Replies

Level 3
Just a thought. Are you an admin? I just turned that feature off for our users so that they cannot see it. Don't want to create confusion until I understand it better. Anyway, I turned if off in the "templates" section of my setup. Are you an admin? If not, maybe the admin turned it off. Dave Rulon Great Dane Savannah, GA 912-644-2452

Level 2
Jumping in here. Would you be able to attach a screenshot of where you turned this capability on/off? This is what we are currently seeing as filter options: The inability to see 'team requests' as they are entered will be a huge problem with this new Home area once pushed out to all of my users (currently testing the Home area with a small group). Chelsea Terwilliger Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP

Level 3
I'm sorry, but maybe I misuderstood the question. I turned off the "Home" feature to be available to the users, not the Team Request feature. That feature isn't available right now according to Workfront intro to Home. "https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000333614-Understanding-Differences-between-My-Work-and-Home">Differences Between My Work and Home Features Dave Rulon Great Dane Savannah, GA 912-644-2452

Level 2
Thank you for clarifying! Chelsea Terwilliger Drinker, Biddle & Reath LLP

Level 2
I pulled this from the link to the
Managing Work Requests in the Home Area
"The functionality described in this article is currently available in the Production environment as a Beta. If you are unable to use Home as described in this article, contact your system administrator." Greg Brisendine MRC Global

Level 1
I apologize for this confusion. I've updated the documentation to reflect that the Team Requests option is not currently available in Home. https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003111854#filtering-by-item-type As someone on this thread already pointed out, this is planned for a future release (see here: View this on Workfront > ). Thank you! Luke Penrod Workfront

Level 6
Is there are ballpark target date for when team requests will be available within Home? Catherine Hayes The Channel Company

Level 10
Hi - Team requests in Home will be part of the 18.3 release. I heard a rumor that the release will the week of November 5th, but there is no official date yet. Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 6
Thanks @Anthony Imgrund I don't see that feature in Preview, so I assumed it was happening later. Catherine Hayes The Channel Company

Level 10
Hi @Catherine Hayes - I'm seeing it in my preview environment. Are the team requests you are expecting Agile teams. I did find out that Agile team requests don't come in. Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 6
Hi @Anthony Imgrund thanks for the screenshot. I'm looking in the same place, but do not have Team as a filter option. We don't use Agile, so I'm not sure why I don't see it in our Preview. Catherine Hayes The Channel Company

Level 6

0690z000007ZiDQAA0.pngHere are the filter options I see. Sorting is planned completion, project, commit date and my priority. Catherine Hayes The Channel Company

Level 10
Just to clarify, Team is not a filter option. It just appears at the bottom as a grouping (whether you use Projects or Planned Completion Date). I wish there was a filter, but there is not. Probably because it is just a hyperlink and not a card/tile. Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 6
I was able to see Team assignments in Preview once I added a task assigned to the Admin team within Preview. It looks like the issue happened because I wrongly assumed it would pull in team assignments from production. Thanks for your help with this! Catherine Hayes The Channel Company