Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Home (beta) Team Work Requests

Level 2
The documentation for the Home Beta view shows a Team Requests link in the Show drop down. View this on Workfront > I'm not seeing that for our users. Anyone else have this? Really need to be able to see team queues. Greg Brisendine MRC Global
14 Replies

Level 3
Just a thought. Are you an admin? I just turned that feature off for our users so that they cannot see it. Don't want to create confusion until I understand it better. Anyway, I turned if off in the "templates" section of my setup. Are you an admin? If not, maybe the admin turned it off. Dave Rulon Great Dane Savannah, GA 912-644-2452

Level 2
Jumping in here. Would you be able to attach a screenshot of where you turned this capability on/off? This is what we are currently seeing as filter options: The inability to see 'team requests' as they are entered will be a huge problem with this new Home area once pushed out to all of my users (currently testing the Home area with a small group). Chelsea Terwilliger Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP

Level 3
I'm sorry, but maybe I misuderstood the question. I turned off the "Home" feature to be available to the users, not the Team Request feature. That feature isn't available right now according to Workfront intro to Home. "https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000333614-Understanding-Differences-between-My-Work-and-Home">Differences Between My Work and Home Features Dave Rulon Great Dane Savannah, GA 912-644-2452

Level 2
Thank you for clarifying! Chelsea Terwilliger Drinker, Biddle & Reath LLP

Level 2
I pulled this from the link to the
Managing Work Requests in the Home Area
"The functionality described in this article is currently available in the Production environment as a Beta. If you are unable to use Home as described in this article, contact your system administrator." Greg Brisendine MRC Global

Level 1
I apologize for this confusion. I've updated the documentation to reflect that the Team Requests option is not currently available in Home. https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003111854#filtering-by-item-type As someone on this thread already pointed out, this is planned for a future release (see here: View this on Workfront > ). Thank you! Luke Penrod Workfront

Level 6
Is there are ballpark target date for when team requests will be available within Home? Catherine Hayes The Channel Company

Level 10
Hi - Team requests in Home will be part of the 18.3 release. I heard a rumor that the release will the week of November 5th, but there is no official date yet. Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 6
Thanks @Anthony Imgrund I don't see that feature in Preview, so I assumed it was happening later. Catherine Hayes The Channel Company

Level 10
Hi @Catherine Hayes - I'm seeing it in my preview environment. Are the team requests you are expecting Agile teams. I did find out that Agile team requests don't come in. Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 6
Hi @Anthony Imgrund thanks for the screenshot. I'm looking in the same place, but do not have Team as a filter option. We don't use Agile, so I'm not sure why I don't see it in our Preview. Catherine Hayes The Channel Company

Level 6

0690z000007ZiDQAA0.pngHere are the filter options I see. Sorting is planned completion, project, commit date and my priority. Catherine Hayes The Channel Company

Level 10
Just to clarify, Team is not a filter option. It just appears at the bottom as a grouping (whether you use Projects or Planned Completion Date). I wish there was a filter, but there is not. Probably because it is just a hyperlink and not a card/tile. Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 6
I was able to see Team assignments in Preview once I added a task assigned to the Admin team within Preview. It looks like the issue happened because I wrongly assumed it would pull in team assignments from production. Thanks for your help with this! Catherine Hayes The Channel Company