Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Higher Education at Leap this year?

Level 4
I know of a few folks already attending Leap this year from Higher Education. Im curious to know who else. Higher Education is a different entity sometimes so always great to build a support network in the same industry. I'll be attending (and presenting) from Loyola University Maryland.
4 Replies

Level 2
I'm attending from Chicago Booth. Beth Massura Assistant Director of Operations, Marketing The University of Chicago Booth School of Business 5807 South Woodlawn Avenue Chicago, Illinois 60637 Phone: 773.702.7598

Level 4
nice! i saw there is a networking event for higher education on Wednesday morning.

Level 8
My supervisor and I will be attending as well. We will be representing Excelsior College.

Level 5
HI All, I was there- would love to share best practises w/you all! I wasn't able to make it to the birds of a feather session for Higher Ed. And yes- we are different! We haven't launched yet- so I would particularly love advice on how you all set up your instances, lessons learned, use of templates, custom forms, project request queues, SOP's, best practises, training materials, and so on! Karen Rutz | Director, Creative Services Alumni Affairs and Development | Harvard W 617.495.8183 karen_rutz@harvard.edu