Expand my Community achievements bar.

Hide previous proof versions from approvers in next workflow stage

Level 1
We're testing implementation of a new Automated Workflow with 2 stages: Internal Review and Client Review. Both are configured as Private Stages. We start by going through multiple versions of a proof in the Internal Review stage before approval is given. Workflow then advances to the Client Review stage. The problem is that at this point the client can still see all of the prior versions of the proof - we only want them to see the final (last) version of the proof that was approved. Is there a way to enable this that I am missing? I appreciate any help - thanks! Scott Calbert
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 8
Inelegant solution - upload a new proof with the final approved artwork and route it. Alternate inelegant solution - delete previous versions from document details pane. I'm not aware of a way to achieve your goal directly, I'd be interested to know if there was a better solution. Richard Carlson Behr Process Corporation

Level 10
Yep, we upload a new proof for the client round. Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB

Level 9
@Katherine Haven , Do you lock down the internal review document some how so the client/stakeholder can't see/open it? The concern from our team is stakeholders having access to the projects (they are actually the PMs) and grabbing the file before it's ready and/or looking through the internal team comments and causing issues. We are doing internal review outside of the application today for that reason. Kimberly Rea Schneider Digital Solutions Manager

Level 10
We do the internal round as a completely separate proof so they can't see it. Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB