Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Hi! First time Community user here! I'm wondering if anybody utilizes agile/kanban for typical advertising projects (creative project management that is typically handled in waterfall)? I'd love to pick your brain! Also, hi old FCB fam (Anthony!).

Level 1

@Anthony Imgrund‚

FYI @Caroline Richards‚ @Stephanie Heinsohn‚

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 1

Hi Annalise,

I am the Marketing Project Manager and we use a Kanban board for our UX team. It may not translate exactly, but I have learned a few things in the last 6 months. We make assignments to the UX team in the task view and that populates stories in their backlog. The rest of the teams still work in the task view/waterfall format. It is hard to explain, but it is working for them. The agile style with defined sprints hasn't worked because we are interacting with the rest of the creative teams.

Level 10

Hi Annalise!!

For us, only the Discover team that Andy Ekland works with in Chicago uses Agile completely. But they are able to do that because the client doesn't demand a ton of milestones on projects. They just have big review days once a month where they go over what was completed in the sprint and capture feedback. And they plan their next sprint up until the next review date.