Your achievements

Level 1

0% to

Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

View all

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Help with text mode on project report - need to include all users assigned to a task

Avatar

Level 2

Does anyone know if/how I can modify this Project report to include ALL users that are assigned to a task? It currently only displays those that are assigned as "Primary". This report displays all projects in which a user is assigned a task (the task/project will fall off the report once marked complete). However, if more than 1 user is assigned to a task within a project, that project will only display on the primary user's report. Thanks in advance!

Text Mode:

OR:1:ownerID=$$USER.ID

OR:1:ownerID_Mod=in

OR:1:statusEquatesWith=PLN CUR ONH APR

OR:1:statusEquatesWith_Mod=in

statusEquatesWith=PLN CUR ONH APR

statusEquatesWith_Mod=in

tasks:assignedToID=$$USER.ID

tasks:assignedToID_Mod=in

tasks:statusEquatesWith=CPL

tasks:statusEquatesWith_Mod=notin

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Avatar

Correct answer by
Level 4

Laura - if you're still having issues, I find that sometimes when I copy and paste codes from the internet, I need to delete the spaces between the statusEquatesWith statuses (PLN CUR ONH APR) and redo the spacing using the tab key. Just an idea! That has definitely tripped me up before. Text mode can be very humbling 😂

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Avatar

Level 10

Hi - since it is a project report, you will need to do an EXISTS filter so you can go to the assignment object type (not just task). Here is one I have saved.

EXISTS:1:$$OBJCODE=ASSGN

EXISTS:1:assignedToID=$$USER.ID

EXISTS:1:assignedToID_Mod=in

EXISTS:1:projectID=FIELD:ID

EXISTS:1:task:status=CPL

EXISTS:1:task:status_Mod=notin

So you should end up with something like this for your final code 🙂

OR:1:ownerID=$$USER.ID

OR:1:ownerID_Mod=in

OR:1:statusEquatesWith=PLN CUR ONH APR

OR:1:statusEquatesWith_Mod=in

statusEquatesWith=PLN CUR ONH APR

statusEquatesWith_Mod=in

EXISTS:1:$$OBJCODE=ASSGN

EXISTS:1:assignedToID=$$USER.ID

EXISTS:1:assignedToID_Mod=in

EXISTS:1:projectID=FIELD:ID

EXISTS:1:task:statusEquatesWith=CPL

EXISTS:1:task:statusEquatesWith_Mod=notin

Avatar

Level 2

Thanks Anthony! I tried that EXIST filter and the report now doesn't populate any results. I'll take a deeper dive into the filter and see if I can make sense of it 🙂

Avatar

Correct answer by
Level 4

Laura - if you're still having issues, I find that sometimes when I copy and paste codes from the internet, I need to delete the spaces between the statusEquatesWith statuses (PLN CUR ONH APR) and redo the spacing using the tab key. Just an idea! That has definitely tripped me up before. Text mode can be very humbling 😂