Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Help With Resource Management

Level 4

Hi all, I wanted to ask what others are doing in the area of Resource Management.

We’re an in-house Marketing team, with an in-house Creative group. I’ve been asked to measure and monitor the work we’re doing as a department so we can baseline our “normal” capacity and more importantly, gauge the impact of large, new programs/initiatives. (For example, if we take on X program, will we need to ask for more resources/headcount?)

We’ve started to have the whole Marketing team log their time to projects (Creatives were already doing it, but now everyone is). The projects also have custom forms attached so we know what clients, brands, initiatives, etc. they are supporting.

Who is doing something similar, and would you be willing to share some best practices, tips (what Workfront resource mgmt tools and reports you’re using, other data you’re collecting in order to drive decisions, etc.)?

Thanks in advance for your help. I'm anxious to hear what others have had success with in this area.

Best regards,

James Matsubayashi- Toyota Financial Services

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies