Expand my Community achievements bar.

Help! How to add client surveys to projects in Workfront?

Level 2
Hi there, I need help. I'm looking for a way to add a client "customer satisfaction" survey to my projects in Workfront, which are on track to being completed. I want the short survey to: 1. be mandatory to fill out 2. live within Workfront and not be an external link 3. be able to pull the survey results for reporting Does anyone know if this is even possible? If so, could someone please share with me how I would go about setting this up? Would it be a custom form? If it's a custom form, where would I attach it? What exactly are my next steps? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Kat Kat Lyon, PMP Project Manager, Creative Studio NXP Semiconductors Austin, TX 512-895-2447
2 Replies

Level 10
It's definitely possible (we do it). But the only way I know of is through the API, which means you'll need a developer to code. So I can't easily describe how to do it here. It'll take some work. Vic Alejandro, PMP, CSM | IT | Sr. IT Project Manager Denver Water | t: 303-628-7262 | c: 303-319-6473 "http://www.denverwater.org/"> http://www.denverwater.org INTEGRITY | VISION | PASSION | EXCELLENCE | RESPECT

Level 8
Hi Kat, We do it 2 ways. The first way is through API like you mentioned, and we send a reminder notification out when the request closes with a custom link to the survey on Verint which has the project ID included. Once they fill out the survey, we have a cron job that matches the project id on the survey to the project id on WF, and we pull over the data into a custom form on the project. The only negative with this approach is only one person can fill out the survey, since it overwrites if a second person fills it out. The 2nd way we do it is within WF. For this use case, we have a queue set up on each project (initial settings are on the template so no action required on the PM's part). When someone goes to the project and creates a new issue, it automatically brings up the CSAT custom form that they fill out and then it's saved on the project. This method allows multiple people to enter separate CSATs. Let me know if you have any questions! Adina Pierce Cisco