Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Has anyone found a way to remove proof approvals from a proof report once past a certain project task, but the project remains active?

Level 2

We have a proof report that displays proofs once all decisions have been made, which is great! However, once the proofing phase of the project has completed we have additional steps in the project, and the proofs remain in the report as Approved and they really build up and it has become very hard to organize and is frankly annoying that they linger there.

I had hoped to find some text mode code that allowed me to filter out proofs once they hit a certain task. Or milestone.

TIA!!

Stephanie

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3

Stephanie,

You could use the filter for Proof Approval >> Is Current Document Version = True. https://drop.workfront.com/7Ku0XjR6 This should only pull in the current approval process for the proof. Then when the approval is completed the proof approval should drop off the report.

Level 2

Hi Adam! Thanks so much for your answer. We do currently have this set up but it doesn't remove the proofs if they are the very last proof in the job since they remain the most current proof version. This setting does remove the old proof versions once a new version is available. So at least we have that. :)