Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Has anyone created their own Workfront API OAS/Swagger?

Level 6

This is a longshot, but I saw a post awhile back from a user asking for an uploadable file in OAS format (e.g. Swagger) for the Workfront API. I just checked with Workfront Support and they confirmed that Adobe currently doesn't officially offer one.

However, I saw somewhere that someone in the Community was creating one on their own. Unfortunately, I can't find that post anymore. If you're aware of such a thing and it's ready, would you please share? This would be a real time-saver. 

(I created an "Idea" for one here in our Community: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/workfront-ideas/idea-workfront-api-oas-open-api-spe... - please upvote if you'd like to have one of these too.)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Yes. That's the one. I just tried and - as the author said - it's not importable. Thanks for finding and bumping up that post, though. Cheers!

I'll just keep defining configuring the methods one at a time (unless anyone else has made an OAS file of the Workfront API). One can hope, right? 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Yes. That's the one. I just tried and - as the author said - it's not importable. Thanks for finding and bumping up that post, though. Cheers!

I'll just keep defining configuring the methods one at a time (unless anyone else has made an OAS file of the Workfront API). One can hope, right?