Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Groupings and/or sorting by a custom

Level 7
Hi all! I've been using this code within project reports to show whomever is assigned as a designer in a project: displayname=Designer linkedname=direct listdelimiter=‍ listmethod=nested(projectUsers).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression=IF(CONTAINS("Designer",{user}.{role}.{name}),{user}.{name}) valueformat=string Now, this is pretty crescent fresh and it does a good job. My question: Is there a way to sort this data? Ultimately, I'd love to group the Designer names or sort by using "sortOrder=1/sortType=asc", but this doesn't work for this field. Also, how would I go about creating a grouping from this information? Sorry if this is a noob question, but I'm still kind of a noob. :D Thanks for your help! John J. O'Sullivan GAF
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Hi John, Good New Bad News on your question about sorting collections. The Bad News: you can't Good News: now that you know that fact, you're no longer a Noob. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 7
I figured that was the case, but was ever-hopeful that it wasn't. Back to the drawing board! Thanks! -j John O'Sullivan GAF