Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Goals Reporting

Level 1

Does anyone know how to report the Goal Progress Indicators - Results and Activity in a Goals or Project Report  

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

You can create a goal report. You can go into reports section and click on New Report, then select goals as the entity. Just like you can create project report, task report, you can also create a goal report. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi there, are you referring to goals in a project's scorecard?

If so, you can create a Scorecard report (scorecard is a report type) and pull in Goal Success Score in the filters and/or columns area.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 1

Hi, Thank you for responding. Its not the Goals of a Project, I'm referring to the Goals section that we go from the Waffle (Main) menu. Where we have a Goal Hierarchy and 3 types of Progress indicators for each Goal. Two of those progress indicators are Results and Activities, so I'm looking for way to report them.

Correct answer by
Employee

You can create a goal report. You can go into reports section and click on New Report, then select goals as the entity. Just like you can create project report, task report, you can also create a goal report.