Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

export list of global settings

Level 5

So, earlier today someone with admin rights inadvertently changed some of our email notifications settings under Setup (rather than making the changes on their user profile).

I just compared the current settings in Production to those in our Sandbox Preview and adjusted what was mistakenly changed.  Is there a way to create a report or export a list of these settings?  I'm pretty sure I caught all the changes, but my inner paranoiac would prefer to use a spreadsheet to compare.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I'm not clear on what you're asking, but in /setup/email-notifications I do see the export icon to the left above the email notifications.

This doesn't account for individual settings on a group, but hopefully you have the notifications locked at the system level and no additional configuration is possible.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I'm not clear on what you're asking, but in /setup/email-notifications I do see the export icon to the left above the email notifications.

This doesn't account for individual settings on a group, but hopefully you have the notifications locked at the system level and no additional configuration is possible.