Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Report - Total # of Tasks Assigned to Users

Level 2

I want to create a report of all our Work License users to show how many tasks were assigned to each person last year. When I create this report, it will only count the tasks that were ONLY assigned to that person, but I want it to include tasks that may be assigned to multiple people. For instance, one user shows only 1 task on the graph, but they were assigned to hundreds of tasks with other users. I want to be able to see the total assigned tasks in the graph view. Is this something super simple I'm missing? Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You would create this as an assignments report rather than a task report. Each assignment has an "assigned to" person, and there are multiple assignments per task or issue, so everyone will be covered in this way. If you want to exclude the issues, please remember to filter them out (issue id = blank).

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You would create this as an assignments report rather than a task report. Each assignment has an "assigned to" person, and there are multiple assignments per task or issue, so everyone will be covered in this way. If you want to exclude the issues, please remember to filter them out (issue id = blank).