Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Every once in a while when I mark a task done the actual completion date reflects the date the task was planned to be completed not the date I marked it complete.

Level 4

The planned start date and completion date are in the future so when I mark a task complete both the actual start date and actual completion date reflect that future date. What changes do I need to make on the task setup to ensure that the actual start date and completion date are accurate?‚

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Frank - there is a global setting for this in the Setup area (see below). Weird though that it is only happening to some of your tasks and not all. That seems to be a bug to me.

0690z000008aIutAAE.png

Level 4

‚Thanks Anthony I believe our administrator is going to make the adjustments. When they make the adjustment do I need to create a new project or will the change take effect for all tasks and issues going forward?