Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Email Send Status Field Not Updating

Level 1

I am trying to update this field "Email Send Status" to "Ready For Production" so that way the task will appear in the calendar but, when I try to update it, it does not work and goes back to blank.

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 9.31.51 AM.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi there!

Based on your screenshot, it appears you have the access in order to use those statuses, so it's interesting you're having issues selecting a value. Are you experience the same thing when selecting any of the other statuses or just the Ready for Production status? 

Sounds unrelated, but try clearing your cache and try again. Are others experiencing the same thing? If it's just you, it is likely caching. If it's broader, check that the custom form associated with this question is still active. If still active and not working for users, this should be raised with WF Support. 

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Employee

Please consider submitting a ticket to the support team for this issue so we can assist in troubleshooting this with you.