Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Does anyone have any experience with Azuqua? (Salesforce > Workfront integration)

Level 1
Does anyone have any experience with Azuqua? Particularly interested in Salesforce > Workfront integration, but any Workfront integration information would be useful.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 2
I do not, but I am currently looking at Azuqua and PayItForward, would like to hear if others have used either and their experience and reccomendations as well.

Level 10
Hi, We've signed up with Azuqua and have done the initial training / set-up. We hit a bit of a snag because our other system (ServiceNow) needs an upgrade in order to be able to authenticate with Azuqua. This should be done soon and we will get back into setting up our integration. So - I can't give any concrete feedback about production usage, but so far I like what I see. It is fairly easy to build integration without engaging proper development resources. Cheers, David.

Level 2
Hey David, Do you have any more insight on this topic? I just started with Azuqua and would love to hear how the lst few months went for you and any concerns or praise for Azuqua. Thank you, Vicki

Level 10
Hi Vicki, We haven't progressed too far yet but are getting close to starting to build our interfaces. You probably have more experience than us now, so please let me know your thoughts too :) I did get an email recently which talked about some an upgrade to the UI, which sounded positive but I haven't checked it out yet in our environment. Details at: https://azuqua.com/2016/09/azuqua-releases-newly-designed-flo-platform/?eb=newsletter1609121&utm_sou... Regards, David.