Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Anybody having issues with the filters changing on existing reports after the Sept. 28th build?

Level 2
Anybody having issues with the filters changing on existing reports after the Sept. 28th build?
5 Replies

Level 10
Not that I can tell. What objects had filters change? Project reports, task reports, hour reports? I’ll go look Thanks, Eric

Level 2
it was project report with filters by project status and a custom filter, I was informed that the report was returning no information, when I checked the Filters, it was not in standard mode anymore (i should have taken a screen shot) after I changed the mode back to standard and added the filters again, the report is now working as intended.

Level 10
You know, I did have one report that mysteriously had a text mode filter that shouldn’t have. I converted it to Standard Mode and it all came back as it should be. I thought it was strange. I only have one report like that. Eric

Employee
Yes - we have had some oddies. A bar chart going to a pie chart after refresh. New columns added to views or ones going away. Of course I can't dupicate it when I want so I can send to WF.

Level 10
You know, they released the custom statuses for group functionality in the September release (which we are so happy for). Maybe that had something to do with it? They are really focused now on the "key" name of the status since you could have one key that has multiple names (i.e. Current, In Progress, We Workin' On It, etc.)