Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Documents Report in Excel

Level 4
We created a custom form for Documents to track Decisions (the theory is every decision, whether by e-mail or in meeting notes, should have an artifact and thus have a document to go with it and people won't bill time to it, so using up an Issue on it doesn't serve a purpose). The problem is, while my report on various decisions displays correctly in Workfront, I can't export it to Excel. My only option on the Report is "Download" which saves down a zip file of all the documents. I don't care about the documents, I care about the information related to the document. Anyone know how I can export to Excel (or add that option to the report)?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Jason, It's a hack, but for such document based custom data reports, I have highlighted the text on the webpage, then copied and pasted it into Excel; essentially a screen scrape. Alternatively, another option would be to have us create a Magic Report for you, which you could then export to pdf, Word, or Excel. Regards, Doug