Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is it possible to automatically send a chart report by email?

Level 1
Is it possible to automatically send a chart report by email? As far as I can see you only receive the detail report and not the chart. A workaround is to generate the report by hand and then export the chart report en send it by email, but I want to schedule this automatically. Please advise!
4 Replies

Level 2
Bas; You may want to consider sending a link to the report in place of exporting the actual reporting data. This would allow access and landing on the Chart tab not just a detailed view. Join me on LinkedIN

Level 10
I also inquired about this possibility. Workfront Help verified charts are not included in the delivery of reports.

Level 1
Hi Joe, Thanks for your suggestion, but that would require that the receiver of the report has access to Workfront. Since I want to send this reports to customers outside my own organisation that's not the case. Regards, Bas

Level 10
Hi Bas, Our Magic Reports (http://store.atappstore.com/product/magic-reports) can be scheduled to be sent as emails INCLUDING charts in pdf and/or embedded image format. Since the latter renders immediately on a mobile phone, it makes a compelling solution for those inevitable "no excuse: we sent it, so you saw it" business scenarios. If you'd like more information, please email me at doug.denhoed@atappstore.com Regards, Doug