Expand my Community achievements bar.

Documents - Mobile App and Email intake via request queue

Level 4

Hi there,

Questions regarding documents.

In the Mobile app - Workfront only looks to accept photos - not real documents as upload - any way around this? We receive a lot of documents while on the road and need to upload quickly into projects - any way around this?

2nd - Request Queue - intake email - looks like when you create an email address for intake into a request queue - the subject and content of the email is documented, jpgs are saved in documents - but the actual attachments in the email are not saved as documents - is there a setting to allow for this? Seems strange that the documents wouldn't be included as part of the request intake.

Any help or workarounds are appreciated.

Thanks.

Sherri

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

For your first question: I've noticed that Workfront mobile accepts documents if you have an android phone. Are you finding the same thing? If so, your workaround could be advising your requestors to go android. (Or maybe just submit a helpdesk ticket.)

We haven't activated the ability to submit via email, so I can't comment on the second question -- you might want to submit a ticket for that one as well. There's no reason it shouldn't work and there are no particular settings related to it that I know of.