Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Different Scenarios or Best practices to work with clients using Workfront and ProofHQ

Level 3

Hello, Everybody! My name is Lorraine and I'm the Agency Workflow Coordinator for KERN. We are working with a new client, we had our first introduction call with them last week. They have their own Workfront instance and were asking questions about getting suppliers on their platform to share proofs via ProofHQ. Wondering if any of you have any insights on different scenarios or best practices for agencies using Workfront and ProofHQ across instances to work with clients for project management and change order management?

If you do, please feel free to reach out to me here or directly at lpomar@kerngency.com

I'd appreciate your help!

Thanks,

Lorraine

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi Lorraine - From the proofing side, you just need an email address. So even if the client has Workfront and ProofHQ, you can still add them to your proofs and send them over. The only thing is the client won't see them as proof approvals in their Workfront Home or any Proof Approval object reports. They will have to rely on the emails.

For other connections between the instances though you will need a connector tool. We have a client that is interested in having them create a request in their instance and it moves over to our account and PM team in ours. We are exploring Fusion and Tray.io for that.