Expand my Community achievements bar.

Did Workfront change the look of the emails that come in for new requests?

Level 3

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

12 Replies

Level 6

Yes, this is one of the updates in the 20.4 release.

Ours aren't populating the avatars though. Anyone know how to fix that as these emails are not nice to look at right now.0694X00000At8jgQAB.png

Level 1

The new format has potential, but needs a lot of work. Really difficult to quickly capture the gist of the update. We have Outlook as well, and the attachments that come with the update are also annoying and will be a distraction to users. All this needs much more refinement. Surprised it was included in this most recent release. Glad to see someone is on it with a ticket.

Level 3

Exactly - mine look the same way and I have to click download pictures - not a fan!

Level 6

Mine still doesn't fix after downloading the images. I was hoping there was a way to customize it to not include the avatars but I can't find one.

Level 7

Even with the icons, it still looks off:

0694X00000At90DQAR.jpg

Level 4

I made a comment in the 20.4 release post before I saw yours. They are hard to read this way I think. plus the emails don't name the project anymore, so you need to click in to know which project it is about. Hopefully that can be a quick fix.

Level 2

I have the same issue with not including the project name. this is a big issue for our assignee as it doesn't give them any information on project.

Community Advisor

I submitted a ticket because our emails did not include the project name - they included the next 2 levels up of parent task names.

They said that's actually a bug and if the task is more than 2 levels deep, the project name should show instead of the parent task names - they're aware and working on it.

Level 10

Don't need parents, need project name.

Need visibility fixed for Outlook.

Level 4

Anything we can do to corroborate the need to fix the issue so the project name shows, as well as improving the 20.4 updates?

I wouldn't be sad if they reverted emails to the previous format until these issues are resolved.

Employee

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that I've sent this to the product team, but also in case you didn't know, like Heather and Cheryl mentioned the best place for this feedback is on the 20.4 thread because the product team is all set up to watch that one and will respond directly there to your feedback.

Thanks for sharing,

Kyna